Spelling concern's REALLY?!
I have seen So many post's regarding spelling & grammar that seem to be an attempt to cloud the original message. I have even seen a few who criticize other's for their spelling, while having misspelled words in their own post's, WTF!
Occupy & The 99% offer many, all of us a chance for a better life, without being scrutinized by the corruption of the 1%, or the ridicule of our "Brother's & Sister's" in Solidarity of this wonderful movement.
Spin or Fabricate or any response to the contrary of this post, is in my mind, an "Elitist" attribute, more associated to the 1%, than us, "The 99%"
Get past your frivolous & demoralizing remarks, encouragement not ridicule, is the order of the day!