Hello movement, John here (ghosty) I will be bringing an old friend from the eighties, his name is Trace.
We will attempt to interview a few, at the tent area tonight, and we humbly ask your permission to interview you, and your comrades inside a tent.
I have pro lighting, camera, and pro sound, so it will be lit nicely, and sound perfect. My friend Trace, whom is also pro-the movement, would like to hear your personal thoughts on the questions that are posted below.
The purpose of these interviews is so the world will have an accurate log of what is/took place during this moment in time. And that the corporation owned media will not be able to twist the thoughts that are in our heads.
I will be posting links to the interviews as I have done previously on to the youtube channel as well as on this site.
These are the questions that will be asked, I will also bring a copy with me so that you can ponder them before the camera rolls.
Questions for TENT TALKS
A. Do you feel as if you are making solid contacts with like-minded people in this movement ?
B. Do you feel that those contacts are intelligent, and sound in their assessments of our current government and what has gone wrong?
"A small body of determined spirits, fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission, can alter the course of history."
Does this phrase apply to this movement, and, in what ways does it apply?
3. "If you go to one demonstration and then go home, that's something, and the people in power can live with that.
What they can't live with, is a sustained pressure that keeps building, organisations that keep doing things, people that keep learning lessons from the last time and doing it better the next time."
Do you feel that this is where this movement is going? And do you think it will grow even larger?
4. "A person's feet must be planted in their country, but their eyes should survey the world."
What does this mean to you in this age of endless wars waged by our own U.S. government?
5. Since Wikileaks revealed to the world the actions that our U.S. government does, with our tax dollars, in our name -
do you believe, that with the ability to communicate with each other so quickly, and with so many, that in 2011, it is this moment in time, that our inner consciousness, our ability to join together and express empathy, backed by facts and truth, and love, is being given a chance to change how our own government operates in this world?
6. With the corporations and bankers' profit agenda, firmly rooted in our government, influencing the Executive branch, the Legislative branch, and the Judicial branch, and lobbyists of special interest groups - how can we convince others in America, that our government, is no longer acting in the interests of the poor, lower, and middle classes of the people in America?
7. What are your thoughts on this quote:
"I cannot teach you violence... as I do not believe in it.
I can only teach you, not to bow your heads before anyone, even... at the
cost of your own life."
See you tonight comrades
Sincerely John (ghosty) and Trace