recorded by Shineh,
We had an important meeting tonight with lots of preparation for the potential raid. Please review the notes and key points below and let everyone know if you have answers for any of the below needs or are willing to step up and take point on any of them!
WE NEED EVERYONE ON THE MEDIA TEAM to COME TOMORROW AND FRIDAY.
Thursday, TOMORROW, at noon- All Media team members should come for an important Planning meeting, so we can figure out our structure and how we will move forward! Yes, we felt it was urgent enough to do this on Thanksgiving. Please email the whole team to let us know if you will be joining.
Friday by 10am- All Media team members should come and remove their personal items that are currently on-site. Yvonne will be leading the packing and organizing of everything in the Media tent and we will be shipping it off to Greg's house in Sherman Oaks at 1pm. Please email the whole team to let us know if you will be joining.
NEEDS AND NEXT STEPS
- Need dedicated people who will bring their own equipment and will show up this weekend
- xxxx xxxx will store all Media equipment at his house in Sherman Oaks xxxxxxxxxx firstname.lastname@example.org
- Lauren lives nearby and offers her apt for charging equipment and showers- call/text first xxx.xxx.xxxx, email@example.com
- Solar panels belong to Transit TV- Beth can call Maurice
- Have to call whoever owns the generators
- Devon- xxx.xxx.xxxx, firstname.lastname@example.org- Van for moving equipment Ford Cargo van
- Should try to get news vans to stay here
- Greg will take the server home tonight and hook it up
- Use Dropbox, have offer for 1000GB attached to 3TB drive, Greg will set up
- Friday, pick up personal items by 10am- Yvonne will put together team of laborers and organizers, Devin will bring his van by 1pm
- Yvonne needs boxes- Need free boxes off Craigslist and need people to pick them up
- Need to find powerful with powerful lens, find vantage point and get ready
- Test out the wireless cameras tomorrow
- Shineh will check with the space donors to see if we can leave some equipment at their spaces so we can keep working